Wednesday 20 August 2014

DON’T LEAVE ME, MY ANGEL…


When I stand alone in solitude
She comes beside me
To make me feel
That I am not alone

She takes me to the top of  world
And shows me the beauty of the world
I touch the soul of nature
And feel, smell and touch it

When I am in thirst
She opens the heaven
And brings rain to me
Drops of heavenly beads take away my thirst

When I am frozen
She shelters me beneath her wings
And bestows sunshine
That makes me warm

When the sun shines with his mighty face
I feel heated
Thence she closes the door of the sky
And welcomes the glittering moon

When the darkness falls
I become blind
And get separated from her
The evil of darkness vanquish me

When the night paves its way to daylight
I still remain in blindness
But I can hear her call
Though I fail to reach her.

The evil darkness makes wall between us
That makes me hopeless
And everything is blank in my heart
Thus the evil world again makes me all alone.

I cry for little hope somewhere
And kneel down asking her
“Where are you…
And you too leave me alone?

Then I hear a voice deep inside my heart
Saying, ‘open your eyes; I am here’
Soon my eyes get opened
And see her breaking all the walls between us

I run to her
Still someone pulls me back
With all her strength breaking all the chains
I run to her and hold her arms.

She hides me inside her wings
Conquering all the evils
And cuddling me to her

Saying ‘you are not alone’

No comments:

Post a Comment